Going on a first date can be stressful, and the best way to get to know someone on that first date is to ask questions.
Asking questions is one of the simplest ways to start a conversation with someone you’ve just met. Asking funny questions can also help to reduce some nervousness, and there are plenty of funny questions to ask on a first date if you know where to look. This is a list of funny first date questions to ask a woman
90 Funny first date questions to ask a woman
Here are 90 Funny first date questions to ask a woman:
1. What three wishes would you grant yourself if you had three wishes?
2. What would you do with $1,000 if you found it on the ground right now?
3. Who do you look up to as a role model?
4. How many languages are you fluent in?
5. Who would you call first if you were about to die, and why?
7. Tell me something strange about yourself.
8. Is there anything extraordinary about you that most people don’t know about?
9. Do you have any undiscovered talents?
10. Who is your favorite actor or actress, and which of their films is your favorite?
11. Who would you invite to dinner if you could have dinner with any historical figure?
12. Do you prefer to be introverted or extroverted?
13. In terms of personality traits, what do you look for in a guy?
14. Do you have faith in ghosts or spirits?
Which do you prefer: Star Wars or Star Trek?
17. My favorite ice cream flavor is Chunky Monkey. How about you?
18. What is your primary focus for the next five years?
19. What is your greatest fear when starting a new relationship?
20. Describe someone whose sense of style you admire.
More Funny first date questions to ask a woman
More Funny first date questions to ask a woman for you:
21. What was your childhood dream job?
22. Tell me about the most creative way you’ve gotten out of work or school.
23. What are your life’s most important goals?
24. What other profession would you like to try besides your own?
25. On average, how many hours of sleep do you get per night?
26. Describe one item that is always in your refrigerator at home or at work.
27. How much caffeine do you typically consume in a day?
28. Tell me about your most recent vacation.
29. Do you save money well, or are you more of a spender?
30. What is something unique about your job/career that others may not be aware of?
31. Do you know how to play an instrument or sing?
32. What kind of person would I think you were if I saw you walking down the street (and why)?
33. How many times per week do you exercise on average?
34. If there were only one country left on the planet, and we could all move there for free tomorrow, where would we go and why?
35. Is there anything else you’d like to tell me about yourself?
36. What are your plans for tonight?
37. Which subjects were the most difficult for you in school, and which were the easiest?
38. What do you like or dislike about your current job?
39. What is your favorite movie line you’ve ever heard?
40. Tell me three things that are currently true about yourself
41. What does the word “attractive” mean to you?
Other funny first date questions to ask a woman :
42. So, tell me, do you understand Klingon?
43. If today was your last day on Earth, what would you do before the clock struck twelve?
44. What was your favorite childhood birthday party?
45. Where would be a fantastic place to spend your vacation?
46. Are you closer to your mother or father?
47. Have you ever gone bungee jumping or skydiving?
48. How and why would you respond if someone asked you out on a date using only emojis?
49. How many times have you had your hair shaved?
50. Have you ever had sex in public?
51. What would you dress up as if it were Halloween tomorrow?
52. Would you kiss me back if we were playing spin-the-bottle at my house tonight, and I spun the bottle so that it landed on your lips?
53. What causes you to feel nervous or excited, and why?
54. Who has had the greatest influence on your life?
55. If you recently purchased a new car, what type of vehicle did you purchase, as well as the color, trim, accessories, and so on?
56 What would a mirror say about you if it could talk?
57. Imagine walking into your kitchen and seeing your mother standing there—how would you react?
59. What’s something crazy you’ve done that no one would ever know about if you didn’t tell them?
60. Do you enjoy surprises, or do they frighten you?
61. How many cars have you owned throughout your life? What kind of vehicle do you currently drive?
62. What would be your dream job, if money weren’t an issue at all?
63. What’s something strange you’ve done with another person or people that were fun but didn’t seem strange at the time?
64. What is one fact about yourself that no one knows about and that would surprise most people if they found out?
67. Which celebrity do you most resemble, and why?
68. What is your favorite type of food?
69. What is your all-time favorite song?
70. What’s your favorite odor?
71. Do you have a favorite beverage?
72. Which of the following is your favorite dessert?
73. What is your favorite season?
74. What is your favorite television program?
75. Can you tell me about your favorite book?
76. Which sport is your favorite?
77. What is your favorite holiday song?
78. When was the last time you cried?
79. What is your favorite food?
80. do have some hobbies?
81. If you could add or remove any physical feature from your body, what would it be and why?
82. You’ve been given several nicknames around town; which one is your favorite and why?
83. If an evil mastermind forced you to shave every hair on your body (including your eyebrows), what would be your best survival tactic?
84. If you could have a second chance at life, would you choose to reincarnate as someone new or stay the same?
85. Who is your hero, and why do you think he or she is your hero?
86. Can you name a book or film that you’ve seen more than five times?
87. What is something ludicrous that you can’t seem to quit doing or doing?
88. Are you more of a cat person or a dog person?
89. Would you rather have chocolate or vanilla cake?
90. What quality in a woman do you find most appealing?
I hope you enjoyed those funny first date questions to ask a woman
To learn more about your date, you can ask her also :
- personal questions
- simple question
- flirty questions
- weird questions
- perfect question
- Dirty Questions
- Clever Questions
More blog posts for you :