• Your first and last name;
• Your address;
• Your email address;
• Your IP address;
• Your use of our Sites and other technical information relating to your browsing behavior;
• Data necessary to process your payment; and
• Your order history.We do not knowingly collect personal data about anyone under the age of 16.
Except when it is truly essential, we will not refuse to provide services or sell your goods if you refuse to give us your Personal Information. Really|Relationship may not refuse to respond to a request for goods or services or to a request relating to employment by reason of the applicant’s refusal to disclose Personal Information except where:
- collection of that Personal Information is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract;
- collection of that Personal Information is authorized by law; or
- there are reasonable grounds to believe that the request is not lawful.
2-HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATIONReally|Relationship collects your Personal Information from you and through cookies.2.1 From you (you know, when you actually give us information about you)You provide us directly with Personal Information, such as when you create an account on our Sites, when you click on an advertisement that we have placed on a third party website (e. g. Google, Facebook, etc.), when you contact us, when you complete an online request form or when you purchase one of our products or services.2.2 CookiesCookies are collected on our Sites to give you a better experience while browsing our inspirational content or while buying our motivational products. They are not mandatory, so you can turn them off at any time.Cookies are small data files that are commonly stored on your device when using websites and online services. They are used for the efficient operation of websites and can provide information and help personalize services. Really|Relationship collects Personal Information provided by cookies.Really|Relationship uses different types of cookies:
- Performance and functionality connection cookies: These cookies are not essential to the provision of our services. They facilitate the personalization and enhancement of the user experience. For example, they may remember your preferences and avoid having to re-enter information more than once or remember your credentials, so you don’t have to enter them each time you use them.
- Cookies for advertising purposes: These cookies are not essential to the provision of our services. They use information about your visit to the site, such as the pages visited or the response to advertisements, to help provide the best user experience for your situation.
3-HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATIONWhy we collect your Personal Information. Personal Information collected by Really|Relationship will be used for the following purposes:–
- Provide, maintain, customize and improve our services;
- Allow Really|Relationship to perform internal operations related to its services;
- Allow Really|Relationship to better understand its business and its customers, generally with the purpose to improve our products and services and developing new ones;
- Send or facilitate communications between Really|Relationship and you in connection with the services; and
- Communicating with you and serving you tailored advertising both on and off our Sites.
We will inform you if we intent to use your Personal Information for other purposes. Except as already provided by applicable privacy legislation, Really|Relationship will request your consent before using your Personal Information for purposes not previously identified.4-YOUR CONSENT TO THE COLLECTION AND USEPrior to use your Personal Information we will require your consent. Your consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information is required, except when inappropriate. (For example, for legal or security reasons, it may be impossible or impractical to obtain consent).If you browse our inspirational content or purchase our products, you are deemed to agree to this Policy. By agreeing to use Really|Relationship ’s services, you expressly provide Really|Relationship with your consent to collect, process and use your Personal Information in accordance with the provisions of this Policy.You understand this Policy. You represent that you are aware of the purposes for which Really|Relationship collects, processes and uses your Personal Information, how it will be collected and how we protect the confidentiality of the Personal Information.You may withdraw your consent at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice.5-RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATIONWe will retain your Personal Information for an undefined period of time. Personal Information will be retained as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the identified purposes or for compliance with legal requirements regarding retention periods.You may delete your account. Any user may request that their account be deleted by sending a request to Really|Relationship by email.6-OUR SECURITY MEASURESWe try our best to keep your Personal Information safe. Really|Relationship implements industry-standard security measures to protect its customers from unauthorized access or use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction or loss of their Personal Information.
Sadly, not everybody is well-intentioned, and we cannot guaranty we will not get hacked. Unfortunately, it is impossible for us to guarantee the absolute security of the Personal Information collected or transmitted through our Sites.
You therefore understand and agree that (i) there are limits to the security and confidentiality of the Personal Information we collect that are beyond the control of Really|Relationship ; (ii) the security, integrity and confidentiality of all Personal Information and data exchanged between you and Really|Relationship through our Sites cannot be guaranteed; and (iii) such Personal Information may be viewed or altered by a third party at the time of the transfer. For these reasons, Really|Relationship cannot be held responsible for any loss, capture or alteration of Personal Information.7-ACCESS AND MODIFICATION OF PERSONAL INFORMATIONYou can change your account information yourself.
You have access to your Personal Information through your user account on our Sites, if applicable.
You can correct and update this Personal Information from this access.You may obtain copy of your Personal Information and have it corrected. You may obtain a copy of your Personal Information or have it corrected, if it is incorrect, by sending us a written request by e-mail.Before we consider any request, we must make sure that you are who you say you are. No request for access, rectification or deletion may be considered unless it is made in writing by you when you prove that you are the individual concerned (or the representative, heir or successor of that individual, or the liquidator of the succession, a beneficiary of life insurance or of a death benefit).We will address your request fast. When we receive a request for access, rectification or removal, we will attempt to respond within a reasonable timeframe after receipt of the request.
Really|Relationship asks its users to consult the amended Policy before continuing to use its services. If you refuse the updated version of the Policy, you will be able to terminate your account.
If you continue to use our Sites, you have agreed to the new Policy. The continued use of the services provided by Really|Relationship , after the amended Policy comes into effect, constitutes consent to such amended Policy.10-POSSIBILITY TO FILE A COMPLAINTWe try to be the best at what we do, but you can make a complaint if something is wrong. Really|Relationship has established procedures to receive complaints and inquiries about its policies and practices for the management of Personal Information.
The complaints procedure is easily accessible and simple to use.We will accompany you in the process of a complaint and we promise to address it with care. Really|Relationship will inform persons making an inquiry or complaint about the existence of the relevant procedures. Really|Relationship will investigate all complaints. If a complaint is found to be justified, Really|Relationship will take appropriate measures, including, if necessary, amending its policies and practices.Your individual rightsUnder the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in details here;
•the right to be informed;
•the right of access;
•the right to rectification;
•the right to erasure;
•the right to restrict processing;
•the right to data portability;
•the right to object; and
•the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us.
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email, and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.Fair Information PracticesThe Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
• Within 7 business daysWe also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.