Good morning texts for her: How do you show her you’re thinking of her when you can’t be together? Sweet and simple good morning texts to send your girlfriend, wife, or lover in the morning can go a long way toward making her smile during her day.
Even though you can’t always be together, a good morning text to her will show her that you are always thinking of her, no matter where you are or what you’re doing. Here are 55+ good morning texts for her!
Table of Contents
Good morning texts for her
1. “Good morning, pretty girl.” I hope you had a good night’s sleep.
2. Are you prepared to face the new day? I’ll keep you in my thoughts.
3. “Good morning, my love.” I love waking up to see your lovely good morning message.
3. Good morning, girl. I can’t begin my day without hearing from you.
4. Good morning, lovely! I wish you a wonderful day today!
6. You're the first thing that comes to my mind when I wake up; have a wonderful morning.
Related: Deep love messages
7. Good morning, honey. I don’t care how early it is; as long as you answer the phone, I’m ready to talk.
Having someone like you makes each and every morning better than the last. Have a wonderful day.
8. Good day, my love. Get up and eat your breakfast.
9. Good morning, my angel from heaven, and I wish you a very productive day.
Good morning texts for her :
10. There is no better way for me to begin my day than to see you, hug you tight, and tell you how much I adore you. Good day
11. Good day, darling. Even though you’re far away, I can feel your arms around me and know that wherever you go, my heart will follow.
12. Words cannot express how happy you make me feel, and I can’t stop smiling when I think about all the wonderful memories we’ve made together. Have a wonderful day.
13. Good morning, my love. When people ask me what my favorite thing in life is, I always say it’s getting to share these wonderful moments with the person I love the most in this world—you!
14. All I want to do is wish you a wonderful morning.
Related: Lovable good morning messages
Good morning texts for her (More for you)
15. I love the smell of fresh coffee in the morning, but I love you more than anything else, so please wake up and take your coffee.
16.Good morning, lovely! I wish you a wonderful day today.
17. Good day, Miss. You’re the first thing that comes to mind when I wake up in the morning and the last thing that comes to mind before I go to bed at night.
18. Good morning, my lovely angel! I hope your day is as fantastic as you are.
19. Good morning my darling , who makes every day brighter.
20. Thinking about how much I love and appreciate you makes me laugh like a fool! Have a wonderful day!
21. Wake up and spend a full day smiling. Your happiness means everything to me
Good morning, lovely. I wish you lots of love and happiness today.
Good day, my love :
22. Good day, my love! I hope you are having a good day.
23. I’m thinking about you and wishing you a wonderful day. Today, may all of your dreams come true. Have a wonderful day!
24. I wish you a wonderful day ahead. I’m thinking about you and loving you. I wish you a wonderful day. I’ll talk to you later.
25. Good morning, dear. I hope you got a good night’s sleep. I adore you more than words can express. You complete my life. I’ll see you later. Have a wonderful day.
26. Good morning, girl. How are things going for you today? I'm delighted to hear that you woke up feeling good and ready to face another beautiful day.
Good morning text to her
A good morning text message can make your sweetheart’s day just that much better.
Morning text message to her (long-distance relationships)
28. You’re the first thing that comes to mind when I wake up. Have a wonderful day, my angel.
29. Good morning, beautiful; I wish I could make you breakfast in bed and kiss you good morning. I’m looking forward to seeing you again.
30. Have a fantastic day, sweetheart! It may not feel like it right now, but we’ll see each other again soon enough.
31. But since I can’t, here’s a virtual hug and kiss to get you started on the right foot.
32. Have a lovely day, my love! I’m looking forward to seeing you again.
33. Please remember to smile because you're sad that we're apart; have a nice day.
Good morning texts for her :
34. Good morning, my love. We’ll sooner find our way back to each other because our love is stronger than any distance that could keep us apart.
35. Good morning, beautiful; thank you for being my love; I miss you terribly.
36. No matter how long it takes, I will always return to you, no matter what life throws at me or how much time or distance separates us. Have a nice day
37. Good morning, lovely. You are extremely important to me.
38. Good morning, sweetie! The days without you seem to go on forever, but I know they won’t, so please be patient until we can see each other again.
Good morning text to her
39. I adore you more than the night sky.Good morning, my everything.
40. You are the sun in my life , You always make my day brighter, no matter how far apart we are.
Good day, sunshine.
41. I can’t wait to hold you again in my arms, Good morning kisses from across the miles until then!
42. You are constantly on my mind, both in the morning and at night, I hope your day is as amazing as you are.
Good morning texts for her
43. I enjoy receiving your texts in the morning. HAPPY DAY
44. It is always the first thing I look forward to on a daily basis. GOOD MORNING, I’M TEXTING YOU
45. Good morning, sweetie. Seeing your name pop up on my PHONE is a great way to start my day.
46. Good morning, I can’t wait to wake up next to you and say good morning in person.
47. Sweetie, I wish I could see you now and be closer to you, hug you, hold your hand, and tell you how much I love you in person.
48. And, even though we’re apart for the time being, it’s so easy for me to imagine that we’re together right now.
49. Good morning, and thank you for being such a wonderful partner Good morning my cutie, You are the highlight of my mornings, and I am excited about our future.
50. I miss having your arms around me again, and I miss falling asleep in each other’s arms every night. Have a good morning.
51. Good morning, darling, Just keep in mind that no matter what happens, I will never stop loving you.
51. Hello there, When I’m feeling down, you’re my ray of sunshine. have a good day.
52. Wake up, It’s time to face the world, my sweetheart!
53. Hello, lovely; have a wonderful day!
54. Good morning, babe. I think of you all the time…you mean everything to me.
55. Good morning, baby. I hope your day is as amazing as you are.
Are good morning and good night texts important?
Good morning and good night texts can make or break your relationship. In the midst of a busy life, it’s easy to forget about your partner and even easier to neglect them by not saying good morning or good night every day.
But sending these texts can go a long way in creating new memories that strengthen your relationship as well as rekindle old memories that are still relevant today, creating new memories that will last a lifetime.
Here are 4 reasons why good morning texts for her and good night texts are important.
1) They reduce stress
Good morning and good night texts can help reduce stress by letting your partner know that you’re thinking of them and wishing them well.
This can help ease any anxiety or worry they may be feeling, knowing that you’re there for them. Plus, the act of sending a text itself can be calming and help take your mind off of whatever is stressing you out.
2) They make us happy
Good morning and good night texts make us feel loved and appreciated , They show that our partner is thinking of us, even when we’re not together.
They brighten our day and give us something to look forward to ,They let us know that we’re on our partner’s mind, even when we’re not physically together. They help to keep the spark alive in our relationship.
3) They create intimacy
Good morning and good night texts can help create intimacy in a relationship by showing your partner that you’re thinking of them .
- Good morning texts let your partner know you’re thinking about them first thing in the morning, which is a nice way to start the day.
- Good night texts let your partner know you’re thinking about them before you go to bed, which can be a comforting way to end the day.
- They help keep the lines of communication open between you and your partner.
- They can help make your relationship feel more intimate by increasing the amount of time you spend communicating with each other.
- It shows your partner how much you care about them
4. create anticipation before seeing each other
Are good morning and good night texts important? It’s always nice to receive a good morning text from your significant other. It shows that they are thinking of you and that they care about you. Plus, it can help create anticipation for seeing each other later in the day.
Are good morning and good night texts important ? A good night text can also be nice because it shows that you are thinking of your partner before you go to bed. It's a way of saying I love you without actually saying it. Plus, it can help ensure that you both have sweet dreams!
Waking up to a good morning message from a loved one can make your day. It proves that they are thinking about you and care about you. I hope you enjoyed those good morning love messages for her.
So remember to start each day with a good morning message for your LOVED ONE!
Please share any good morning love messages for her that have touched you in the comments.