The famous dreams quotes in this article are all about encouraging and motivating you to achieve your goals, whether it’s something simple like working out more regularly or starting your own business to something more complex like leaving a bad relationship or figuring out how to cope with the death of someone close to you.
The famous dreams quotes will help you stay focused on your aspirations so that you can make them come true.
50 Famous Dreams Quotes to Help You Achieve Your Goals
1) “Nothing is more powerful than an idea whose time has come.” — Victor Hugo
2)”Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.”— Bill Gates
3) “If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat! Just get on.”— Sheryl Sandberg
4) “If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put foundations under them.”— Henry David Thoreau
5) “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” — Walt Disney
6) “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work and learning from failure. ” — Colin Powell
7) “To accomplish great things, we must not only act but also dream; not only plan but also believe. ” —Anatole France
Motivating Famous Dreams Quotes For You
8) “The future belongs to those who believe in their dreams.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
9) “Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life – think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is… ” —Swami Vivekananda
10) “Dream as if you’ll live forever… Live as if you’ll die today. “— James Dean
11) “It’s easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you’re a winner, when you’re number one. What you’ve got to have is faith and discipline when you’re not yet a winner. ” —Vince Lombardi
12)” I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” — Nelson Mandela
13)” Everything you can imagine is real.”— Pablo Picasso
14) “If you hear a voice within you say you cannot paint, then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.” —Vincent Van Gogh
15) “We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. “—Winston Churchill
16) “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.” — Anais Nin
17) “A goal without a plan is just a wish.” — Larry Elder
18) If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up people together to collect wood and don’t assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea. —Antoine de Saint-Exupery
19)” In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure. “
here are famous quote about dreams to encourage and motivate you :
20) ” Dream big and dare to fail.”— Nido Qubein
21) “Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.”
— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
22) So much of what we call management consists in making it difficult for people to work. — Peter Drucker
23) “There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. “
— Edith Wharton
24)” Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” — T.S. Eliot
25)” Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. ” —Thomas Edison
26)” If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put foundations under them.” — Henry David Thoreau
27)” Don’t be afraid to take a big step if one is indicated. You can’t cross a chasm in two small jumps.” — David Lloyd George
28)” The secret of getting ahead is getting started.”— Mark Twain
29)” A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for. ” — John A. Shedd
30)” Either you run the day, or the day runs you.” — Jim Rohn
31) “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door. “
32) “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you?”
Famous dreams quotes to strengthen you
33)” It is easier to live through an idea than to put it into practice.” — Victor Hugo
34) ” If you would be a real seeker of truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things. ” — René Descartes
35) “The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.” — Franklin D..
36) “There are two kinds of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.” – Ray Goforth.
37)” The only thing standing between you and your dream is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it. ” –Jordan Belfort.
38) “If we listened to our intellect, we’d never have a love affair. We’d never have a friendship. “
39)” All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” — Walt Disney
40)” The only thing standing between you and your dream is the will to try it and the faith to believe it’s actually happening.” — William Arthur Ward
41)” You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. ” — C. S. Lewis
42) “Dreams do come true, if only we wish hard enough. You can have anything in life if you will sacrifice everything else for it.”
43) “Dreams do come true, if only we wish hard enough. You can have anything in life if you will sacrifice everything else for it.” — J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan
Quotes to Help You Achieve Your Goals
Whether it’s the goals you have set for yourself or the goals set by others, achieving them can be tough and frustrating at times.
That’s why it helps to take cues from those who have gone before us, and that’s exactly what these ten famous dream quotes will do for you. There are quotes here from people as diverse as Carl Sagan and Arianna Huffington, but they all share one common theme—they want you to achieve your goals!