In my first year of blogging, I earned nothing.
It may seem impossible to make no money from blogging for an entire year, but that is exactly what happened to me.
I remember the first time I attempted to start a blog, it didn’t go well. I was so excited when I had my domain and hosting set up in minutes, and really thought that I’d be able to start writing right away. But after an hour of staring at the blank page of my editor, with no idea what to write about and feeling kind of silly, I logged off and went back to reading Buzzfeed instead.
I had no idea what I was doing, and everything I tried failed, so I decided to write this article to save you from my mistakes!
If you want to start a new blog but don’t know how, hopefully the tips in this article will help you avoid the common pitfalls that new bloggers like me made… and increase your chances of success on the Internet!
Failure in blogging can lead to success
When I first started blogging, I was in the relationship niche, and it took me a long time and a lot of effort to rank on Google and get some free traffic. However, traffic did not come easily, and I began earning a little money after my second year of blogging.
When you are just starting out, there is a lot to learn about blogging. You will make mistakes and figure things out on your own, but what if you could skip all that trial-and-error?
When you start blogging for the first time, keep these things in mind:
- Do not expect to earn money in your first year: If you are just starting out, do not expect to make any money from blogging for at least a full year.
- It takes time to learn how to rank well in search engines and build traffic that is interested in your niche.
- It takes time to learn how to rank well in search engines and build traffic that is interested in your niche. You need to learn all of these things before you will start earning anything from blogging.
- Do not expect huge amounts of income right away: Even if you have been working hard on your site for several years, do not expect to earn thousands of dollars overnight.
- Your content doesn’t have to be perfect. It doesn’t even have to be good. But it must provide value. If you can write posts that are valuable in some way to others and consistently provide them, then you’ll earn their respect and loyalty over time. That will help your site grow. And if you can do all that while still having fun with it – well…that’s just a bonus!
In Conclusion :
It takes time to build an audience. Once you have an audience, it takes time to cultivate that relationship. It’s not something that happens overnight. Building a following and cultivating a community are ongoing processes that take patience and dedication. Don’t expect immediate results—and don’t give up if you don’t see results right away.
Your audience will grow over time if you are passionate about your topic and consistent in your blogging efforts. The best way to begin a blog is to choose your niche carefully before you begin blogging. Choosing a niche as a blogger can be one of the most important decisions you make because it helps define what topics you write about and who your target readers are.