I love my daughter more than I love myself and will fight for her till the day I die. Here are my 8 rules for dating my daughter.
Here are 8 rules for dating my daughter
- It’s better to love her than to pretend to hurt her.
- Be prepared to face consequences if you break her heart. I won’t think twice about breaking your leg and arm.
- If you want to be with my daughter, you should be able to support her financially. I don’t want her to be poor.
- I have the potential to be your best friend or your worst enemy. I will treat you well if you treat my daughter well; however, if you mistreat her, be prepared to face the worst version of me.
- Treat her with dignity and affection. She has the right to be treated like a princess.
- Don’t manipulate her emotions. Make her happy and protect her.
- Do not hesitate to contact me if you require assistance or guidance. I’ll be there for you and my daughter.
- Make sure you are well-educated and courteous. My daughter is well-educated, and I expect you to be as well.
I understand that I sometimes appear very severe, but this is just because I love my daughter and want the best for her. We have a close relationship, and I know what makes her happy and what she enjoys. She doesn’t mind my strictness with guys.
All eight rules for dating my daughter must be followed, whether you like them or not.
Please read them carefully before approaching my daughter. I have posted all these rules at the entrance of our house so that you can read them carefully.
I’m curious to know if there are other protective dads like me.
Please share with me the rules you have.